We have been presented with a wonderful opportunity to reimagine and reconfigure the physical space of our headquarters as we have acquired a generous longterm lease for the entire 3rd floor at 1504 on Bryant Street. Our desire is to build a Ministry Center, a place for both our staff and congregants to be ministered to and to minister out of. God willing, this space will continue to be a place where we live as a community following Jesus, seeking renewal in San Francisco for decades to come.